My Video Messeges

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday 2 June 2016

I woke up this morning& said I am fearless

So I woke up this morning feeling Life, which is odd because I am going thru a very challenging time. I woke up this morning  opened up my arms and said, I am fearless, I am not afraid of Fear I am Courageous. Now even last year I would have allowed Fear and Doubt to control me, not knowing that I had a choice.
So first thing this morning my phone rings and it's one of Bob Procter's Associates telling me that they can change my life Miraculously, I stated yes, associates to which she quickly stated no Mr. Procter himself. Yep so next I asked , How Much? To which she stated $18,000, I almost spit out my tea.Next, to top it off when I went to my Tab there was this man from my MS Team and pics of his junk. O.K. Now the old me would of been pretty  dramatic. The new me showed the pics to my husband, we laughed and I said, "You stir coffee with that thing?" Deleted pics and carried on. God is Great, Beer is Good and People are Crazy yes? Guess Billy knew what he was singing about.
I have been blessed lately with people acting as friends showing their  wolves outfits and I am very Grateful, life is to short to play drama games and I have learnt that the more Spiritually Aligned one gets and applies the Positive Wisom, the more the, Negative run and keep running. Guess they took the Nike Analogy the wrong way. Just Do It. As I write this, the sun starts shining, what a Beautiful  Message and Free Vitamin D.
A-Always
S-Seek
K-Knowledge
This is where it begins.Don't  be afraid to meet the real you. You are Love and may not know it. No need to flip someone the bird when they cut you off. Really? The negativity will follow you and maybe they just got a call that the baby is coming, there child had an accident at school or maybe their BF just called and her period started at work and she needs a tampon, you just don't know.
When you hear the knock at the door in your mind to-day, don't answer it, change, become Fearless with me, let' start our journey shall we? Good Morning😊
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment