My Video Messeges

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday 27 June 2016

Do you know who your True Presence is?

I did not know who my true presence was for 46 years. I allowed  this to cause me many years of pain but you know what? My past, your past does not matter, all that matters, is Now.
 Now you say, Now when? NOW as you read this,  as you breathe. NOW as you know that your mind is seperate from  your brain. NOW what you say? Focus, Houcas,Pokus, Focus.
Remember, start your day with 15 minutes of meditation. But man, I already get up at 5:00 a.m. Well, get up at 4:45 a.m. if you believe that you are worth it. Mornings are beautiful, listen to the birds talk and know that You are Worthy.
Do you know what you don't want? Awesome as this allows you to know what  you do want. Yes, it's that simple.
New Mantra to internalize: I have noone to hurt anymore, especially not ME.
Do you carve out time to be nice to yourself or is it Mandatory?  Many think that getting what you want is about making more money and working hard but as I have wrote in previous blogs, it's all about  manifesting your Worthiness. Doesn't that sound Delicious?
 How do I manifest you think? You manifest your evety thought, your every behaviour. Let me give you an example yes?
You are dreading your next work meeting, Susan is going to do her usual bragging, Tom will be kissing ass and Clay gets the best PM jobs and all he has to do is P and L's, such b.s., I can't stand my job and I cut myself shaving.
The meeting went exactly as you called it, there was a new person there but you didn't know who it was as you were 10 minutes late. The rest of your say was shit, the guys bailed on ya, no wings and beer as they wanted to stay in and chill with their girlfriends/wives. Even when you stopped for gas you had a long wait and got in an arguement with another  guy. Did you make the day that way? Let's observe shall we?
You wake in the morn, as soon as you open your eyes you say thank -you, you are smiling you are manifesting happiness, you got up 15 minutes early so that you could meditate. Now you will notice a difference when you begin to think negatively as you have already sent rockets of positivity, so your manifestations are already  showing you what you don't want.
This leads me to  asking you, do you know what your true presence is?
Back to your day,  you know that you have a meeting and don't want  to be late. Ýour gas tank is already full as you have planned ahead. Why is that you think?
You feel confident about the meeting, when you arrive,  one of your co-workers, Susan is there, she brought coffee and has a big smile for you as she  offers you a coffee to which you kindly accept as you forgot yours. Why is this happening do you think?
Next in walks Clay, he is happy to see you & the rest of his team. You ask him if he wants a delicious coffee that Susan brought, to which he accepts and asks if he could talk to you for a minute?  You unknowingly say sure with a half smile. Clay asks if you would be able to work on a project with him, to which he asked their superviser and she thought it was a great idea. Wow,you think is this really happening to me?
Next, in comes Tom, who is also in a good mood. Tom, kindly says, Good Morning to everyone, and sees you to talking to Clay. Tom comes over and asks if you two were working on project X together, You both state yes, to which he asks if ya'all have a minute could you guys go out for dinner,italian,  as he needs to get this project done on time. Mental note, but this guy is an a#$  nope Go General, you both reply, yes. This feels great.
You hear a voice say, "Good Morning Everyone, hmm I smell fresh coffee.
You go to ask Clay, hey where is....? You then realize that there was a new face last week that you  were to angry to  find out who it was....

Now do you see why it is important to manifest youself as worthy?
Do you know the valuableness of your thoughts? Negative or Positive, the choice is yours my friend, I deserve the best don't you?

By the way, the rest of your day was Awesome😀

Please leave me a comment😊 Share with me



No comments:

Post a Comment