My Video Messeges

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday 19 June 2016

Do you have Awareness of your focus?




At this point in my life, I am at a very Spiritual Realm, I do belive that I have aligned my Vortex with my vibrational  being. The most amazing  things have happened to me.  It is my vibrational  positive energy that I feel in my belly. I believe that we can heal ourselves and  full fill our desires which are a reflection of our authentic selves. I do believe that I deserve this, do you believe that you do? Let's think about it  yes?

 Do you have a focus? What is it? A bigger better House? A car better than the Jones's? A new designer out fit cause that is super important right?  A better holiday then the last one? Are you thinking about having an affair because your marriage just isn't  working?

First off why? Why are these material gains so important to you? Your marriage  isn't working or YOU aren't  working? Wow how dare she says  that ? I know, right, but you my friend are the Creator of where you are at,YOU are the Creator of your thoughts.
Do you know what an elationship is? Are your feelings that of, "My feelings are dependent on  what you do?" That is your unpacked baggage,yours,allow yourself the feelings of catharsis, happiness and clarity. Now, this may only be temporary, however  YOU  may want more, now what? I have shared this in a previous blog article,but I truly believe that discipline and readiness are so important  yes? Do you believe?

1.Ask- this can be your God, Universe, Your Source
2. Believe -Belive in You, Belive that your awareness and Visualizations can be real
3. Be consistent, be willing and Learn how to  continuously fill your Vortex with your Happiness.
Think positive so that you can Allign your vibrations with your Source.

 I write about this as I have applied this to my being as I deserve Happiness which leads me to ask you,Do you deserve Happiness?

Your Past does not have to define you.When your mind slips to the past repeat as many times as needed,"Never Look Back." There was a times when I would say this over a hundred times over  a 24 hour period. Now, due to repetition and Belief my past may slip in once in a week, and I will continue to believe.

Your Vortex will create your  journey, it is up to you to be aligned and manifest what you want. Do you know what you want? When you visualize do you see what you want and deserve?
Take some time to meditate,what do you see? More importantly, what do you feel?
What is your  Deliciousness?
Have you ever visualized your complete Deliciousness?
Start with you, u really deserve this,you really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment