My Video Messeges

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday 12 July 2016

Good Morning yes?

Early Morn, excited and Grateful to be a part of what's to come
Water boiling,french press full of dark roast coffee.
Granola, hmm this morning I will cut up some bannas to go on top,
lil' bit of stevia. Beautiful blue skies.

First trip, by wheelchair, takes me a little bit longer as I  have not put my chair above the second grid yet but I will and when do, I will race, don't even fret, when I do it will bè all over social media. #Jokes #ComeonSmile

First trip,  Got tab, laptop, blog journal, notes journal .
Excited, go outside, say Good Morning to all my containers full of scrumpshis raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, big boy tomatoes, rona tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, did I say tomatoes? Green peppers, squash, kale and swisschaurd.

Herbs, chives,dill, fennel, basil and such
Beautiful flower arrangements and my 2 lilac trees.

Second Trip, My fave pens,  I must say my awesome touch pens
that I bought at the dollar store, my vapo and medical marijuana my reading glasses and sunglass.

I go outside to put my  belongings  on the table and my best friend
comes out with a fresh cup of coffee, my oatmeal, glass of water with three ice cubes and a slice of lemon and gives me a kiss. Ì am so Happy, radiating love vibrations.
This man then plugs in my two water fountains one of my favorite sounds.
I am excited, I feel Alive.

I make some calls, recieve some calls and everything is Positive.
I begin my research for my nest video, the information is coming to mè.
I realize that I need my reading glasses and thinking that I am organized, I look in all the usual places not once but twice. Hmmm, I take a deep breath thinking that I may have left them in the house. As I put my hand on my wheelchair to go, I find my reading glasses, on top of my head.

It's a great day and we've only just begun. Good Morning Beautiful you.

1 comment: