My Video Messeges

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday 2 July 2016

Mental Note

The sun is shining, but I think it may rain tonite

I am so blessed to have all this lettuce to pick, but I will be out soon

I have hydro, but I am so sick of the bills

I love him/her but I am so tired of their shyte

I love myself, but I can't let go of my past

She/He is my best friend, but talks too much

I want to come to a comprimise, but I am stubborn

It's gonna be alrite. I am so happy today. I LOVE him/her so much and I appreciate his/her self efficacy and mine and the way that we Comprimise with each other. It is a Great Day, I am going to pick some vegetables and berries from the gardren, Oh cool, he turned off all the lights, blessings. So grateful for natural light.
I appreciate that he/she trusts me to talk, to share thier soul with me.

It's a really Good Day and I am truly grateful for appreciating and being Consistent in Positivity...
I create #MyOwnReality. The past is a goodbye, Blah, Blah, Blah,nope NOW, that matters NOW

1 comment: