My Video Messeges

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday 15 May 2017

Attitude while Learning 2 Walk Again

Learning to Walk Again you say? Yes literally and the learning curve is huge. I have highs and I have lows. My highs include when I can stand up tall, dance with Ellen, in one spot mind you but hey it's a good startšŸ˜ŠCook standing up and open my eyes every morning feeling Gratitude. Last week I phoned my holistic dr. crying, my feet hurt so bad, they were extremely on fire and I had not experienced this in a very long time. What I learnt is that my body is healing, you know that saying, No pain No Gain? In this circumstance it is so legit but myself and many others with MS can identify. I am on my 5th month of RSO and this has been the best that I have felt since 2008. I have learnt so much about some peoples mentality and thier dis-ease. Some people want to stay stuck, are emeshed with Pharmacare and/or don't understand nor try to the power of Cannibis and the lives that it is saving. When I meet these types Ijust smile and wave. I am climbing my mountain, Don't bring me down u know? Life is short success and determination all begins with you and your mindset. Nobody said it would b easy but you have nothing to lose my friend. I no longer call my MS a dis-ease I call it a condition. If you have Cancer, MS, Fibromynalga, Sleep Apnea and many more feel free to contact me and to those that have ty I am happy that u r happy. Don't give up Never Give Up

No comments:

Post a Comment