My Video Messeges

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday 6 June 2017

Learning 2 walk again

The strength that we have within us and some of us die not knowing it, such a shame really. Everyday I wake up and smile knowing that I am one day closer to walking and it's what I visualize, I want it so bad at times I can taste it. I have met people that are so deep in thier illness that they don't want to get better, u know even though I am a psychologist I have a challenging time comprehending that, I understandd the logistics but I don't get it nor do I want to. Walking, man I can't wait, something that many take for granted. Even tthough this is the most challenging time of my life, it's also the greatest, I am so grateful for the clarity in the lessons that I have leaarnt so far. Tell me something delicious about u,say it loud absorb it, own it Everyday, I dance with Ellen, this not only strengthens me, it gives me more determination to meet her, everybody needs at least one dream Learning to walk again is quite the journey...but I wouldn't have it any other way Follow my journey on fb Learning to walk again/Empowerment Life or Death B kind today, do something for someone, collect smiles #Burbeautifulself

1 comment: