My Video Messeges

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday 10 June 2016

What's Your Mirror telling You

You know weight was never an issue for me until I hit my 40's. I stopped looking in the mirror as it was always criticizing me, I knew no different. Then, I did not realize that the world was my mirror.  The mirror was not criticizing me, I was. I did not realize that I could befriend the mirror. At that point in time I didn't even realize that I could love me and accept myself authentically. I think back then if you would have told me that I could love myself I would have just stared at you not understanding.



Being at a place where you accept yourself can only be reflected if you love yourself internally and externally. If I only knew then what I know now. For twenty years I walked past mirrors, I believed that I was unloveable, I can't even say that I was Spiritually drained as I never even knew about that concept.

I have learnt that once we begin to understand ourselves we begin to attract opportunities of Hope and Betterment, we may see these opportunities or we may not. It takes a sense of humility and belief, a vision of  who you are and how others see us. When you see someone who is different then you whether it is by creed,color, race or maybe the person has a disability,do you judge? These thoughts create who you are and who you attract. Maybe that's why you don't look in mirrors.

Sit down and really explore you, you are worth it you know, do you be the believe so?  Will you try this if I share with you?

When you get up in the morning, look in the mirror and say keeping in mind that your world is a mirror reflection of your state of mind.

Look in the mirror,
Take a deep breath,
Look in the mirror and say, Life Loves Me
Do this 10 times a day for a week

The mirror is not your critic, You are

No comments:

Post a Comment