My Video Messeges

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday 22 June 2016

Your Path of least Resistance

I recently started working with a client who allows her past to dictate her NOW. When we began talking, she immediately little a cigarette. She apologized to me and stated that she knows that this is affecting her MS but she can't quit.

I looked at the her  belief and her emotional frequency that she created. I asked her if she believed that she could  build a momentum of well being? She had stated that she didn't know how. I asked her if she could create a world of wha6 t she wanted, and would she be willing to work with me in a honest way, to which she said yes.

Focus
The first step is willingness and Believing. Your past is just that your past, do not let it control your emotions as you manifest negativity. Millions of human beings dwell on Thier past and I so want to tell them, "It's NOW that matters Life is Short." It's so simple, you need to leave your past and focus on the Now.

What are you doing  right now? Are you having your favorite tea (you probably paid big bucks for that so enjoy it😁) Are you on a break from work? Are you zeroing in your space,chilling on your bed? Are you smoking a cigarette and reading this?
No matter what you are doing, you are Worthy,you were born to have all that you want,you may have had an abusive past....Let it Go.  Don't  answer the door when the the past comes in, immediately say I am Worthy say it as many times as needed as you are activating your Law of Attraction! This is amazing,you are creating
PosiTIve VIBratiONs( Choose Me Beauties❤πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘πŸ’•)
I belive in Me
Go with it
My life is Amazing
Thank you source for be living in me
Thank you for  guiding me
It's  a Really Good Day
I am FUN, in fact this is FUN (I wheelchair dance, this gives you more clarity & vibrations )
I have decided to buy disciplined  while
OMG I am so HAPPY  Oh My Source
I feel GOOD in my thoughts

FEAR is your Negative  Thoughts
How you doing  to-day? Fine
F- Fuck) up
I-Insecure
N-Neuroric
E-emotional Are you getting  this my friends?

Negative Thoughts
I have to try Harder
Do you compare yourself to others?
Do you do something, &think, " I could have done that better? "
I' not going to get that bonus this year
Maaan, I look fat
I wonder if she will think my Penis is too small?

If you are having Negative thoughts, go to Bed, take a nap. When you are sleeping you are not manifesting.
Stop talking about what's not getting done.

You can look for stuff to laugh about OR YOU can look for stuff to Worry it's your Choices.....Choices... you have them

Stop talking about what's not getting done.

Try a different  way , you so deserve it. You are Worthy
Don't work to hard at thist
relax, let your energy flow, breathe,  Find your Love.

The Secret is YOU
BEGIN






1 comment:

  1. It's great to see you here living your Light, my dear Ginger friend!

    ReplyDelete