My Video Messeges

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday 12 April 2017

It's all in your mind

Happy Wed beauties✌ So yesterday I went to the MS clinic at UBC and I was curious as to what the neurologists would say. After 3 hours of testing they sat down with me and asked me what I was doing as I was improving. To hear those words changed me in an instant. It was then that I realized my love of self and the power of our mind. I am determined to walk again and it begins with strength and determination. They agreed with me, I was then asked how come I am not on narcotics? I stated that I vape medicinal cannabis and they found this intriging. It is very challenging to integate the power of cannibis vs. Pharmacare but when they see proof they seemed a little dumbfounded. When my MRI resuults came in, I had no new lesions, they couldn't figure it out, I was elated. I did not get into the RSO that I am taking as I have to see them in three months and visualize that I will be walking again. Everyday I wake with a smile and hope. Last week I got so much gratitude from people who have started the RSO and my heart felt and feels so warm. I have learnt on this journey that kindness and sharing can change the world. There are so many sick people in this world who are sick and stuck but that doesn't always have to be the case, people need to be educated that you don't have to be a slave to your disease and mental madness. I am starting a health life website and hope to help people all over the world. Always b a friend to yourself and others When you go outside, b a smile collector Share, just share Walk around with gratitude Don't b mean, don't b rude, life is to short and you are missing outqq on so much goodness and karma is very real Remember my friends, As you woke up this morning, someone was taking thier last breath...Enjoy every moment...allow the sun to shine in your mind and stand tall, you are so worthy

1 comment:

  1. So Amazing! I'm very happy to hear that you're doing so well, my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete