My Video Messeges

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday 21 September 2016

It just gets better really

Good Morning, how are you?
Oooh pick me pick me I want to share yes?
You know if you would have told me ten years ago when I was at the top of my game that I would be in a wheelchair and would have to learn to walk again, I don't know how I would have responded, possibly in disbelief.
Yep here I am learning how to walk again and I have learnt that I am in charge of me, of my legs.
About 6 months ago I bought an excercise bike and then it proceeded to collect dust, not gonna lie was kinda vexxed it didn't do the excercise for me.
Last week I saw my neurologist at the MS Clinic and was told that my legs are deteriorating. Wait hold on now, we always have choices and I am a pretty determined woman to which my neurologist concurred.
I made an exceptional friend who cheers me on as I dive into this journey.
5 days ago I did 2 minutes on my bike. Now, I am up to 8 minutes, do yoga for MS and start swimming next week.
Will I walk again?
Goodness yes, run to.

On this journey I have learnt so far;
Don't fuck around, seriously Love and Respect Yourself Authentically
Don't Procrastinate, this is a observational example of not believing in yourself.
Take Chances and Dare to Dream
Allow yourself to stay calm and observe.
If someone doesn't understand, are you sure they are supposed to?
Faith, does it exist in your world? In your heart?
If you can visualize it, you can achieve it.
When you start something, finish it. You may feel emotions that you didn't even know you had in you.
I know that I have said this before but don't Hate, so negative.

At the end of the day it's your world. What does your world look like?  You created it and are in the process of.

Be Your Best Self. I am, won't you join me?

Happy Wednesday


1 comment: