My Video Messeges

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday 6 May 2016

Don't you deserve Happiness?

Why Aren't you choosing Happiness?
You know all my life I didn't have a voice I allowed myself to be bullied out of my government job, no voice. I didn't know how to love with passion. I did not know my authentic self. My brother called me a "Tuff Pillow." I had no role models, my bio parents were and are drug and alcohol addicts. I could carry on but, "That was then this is now."

 Now that I am older, I have found my core self and I fill it with love consistently. I meditate on a daily basis and I was able to let go of my abusive father, I prayed and literally saw his energy leave me, it was in that moment that I was able to forgive. I am very connected to my universe, something bigger then me  and have the ability to read others energy quite accurately I have been told. I  to believe that failure is  an opportunity for a chance to succeed. Your life is bigger then one opportunity, when you are not feeling at ease that is your mind asking you to look at other options for success but you have to be still and listen to your heart. Many people are not able to sit still and listen to themselves due to buried chaos. Confront the chaos, there is an authentic you waiting to greet the world. It took me 46 years to meet my authentic self but it was well worth the wait, so are you my darling.

 Start in the morning, while you are on the toilet say out loud 10 things that you are grateful for and send love to 3 people that have hurt you. This is a great place to start as you are waking up your sub conscience, stirring it up a little. Are you living your life aligned with negative messages? You don't have to but first you have to acknowledge this. Don't wake up everyday with the same routine not accomplishing anything really, work, cook, clean and the list goes on. What about waking up and doing something different, doing something to create a great day, you have the power, you don't have to walk around with negative messages, everyone needs validation why don't you validate yourself?

Happiness is a choice, you deserve it, now believe.......

No comments:

Post a Comment