My Video Messeges

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday 6 September 2016

When u r humbly great

Happy Tuesday everyone, hope the time was good for u and u good to the time. Big emotional learning for me this weekend. Mind if I share?

After walking and running for 44 years, not gonna lie, being in a wheelchair is a big transition. Things that you never pay mind to, are such important details now. Many things change, you being the biggest. Now, you can become one angry motherfucker, don't get me wrong or you can become complètley enamorred with yourself, I chose the later as I was curious to see what was in my heart and soul.

Well here I am, completley off narcotics, grateful for MM and oil, feeling a little powerful these days. Since being disabled, I have become very invested in, yup Politics. So many lies and Broken Promises almost my determination really.

I have researched issues that I do believe need Acknowledgement and Truth so sick of Liars. I want to put a new spin on Politics...TRUTH, I know right?

So I have been talking to people in the community, the universe has been leading me to remarkable people who could run on my platform, it's so amazing.

Do you know that not one person has questioned Me, My integrity,  My intentions, My Disease and now I know why,

When you are humbly Great at what you do, nobody questions u.


No comments:

Post a Comment