My Video Messeges

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday 22 August 2016

Your Reality

Ya know there comes a time in our lives if we Own, Forgive and have Faith big changes and beautiful feelings of Love enters your soul and the biggest love is YOU. At times you may feel overwhelmed as this is a new adaptation,  which allows you to Smile, to feel Warm, give Forgivesness where forgiveness is due, no more Denial, as it's not a river in Egypt. Come on Smile, relax my friend.

Yep, some of u were raised by evil, I get it, I carried it...but I never Owned it until NOW. Man, I feel so... FREE, and I know that you do to.
As MY layers came off, I confronted and Forgave my Father, MY Evil.As I forgave him, I was reconnected with family that I  thought about immensley and it happened.
Remember, you are the Master of your thoughts, your days, your Life.

What I have learnt about Life,

1. Don't dwell on the little things
2. If you don't like someone, Hope for them, not Hate them
3. There is Goodness in Badness, you just have to believe that, then you will find it
4. Smile just because, wake your endorphins
5. Look in the mirror and tell yourself that You are worthy
6. When you wake in the morning, say thank-you
7. Be Aware
8. Think before you speak
9. Know that at times, Words Hurt
10. Keep and preserve your Power
11. Be Grateful for what you have, if not, don't wonder why everything in your life is stagnant
12.Love Yourself authentically, if you don't nobody else will
13.Have no Regrets
14. You, your energy, is what and who you attract
15. The road to faith, it's not really Lonely, only if you choose it to be.

Keep your power,you are in control of it. There is so much Goodness in you, don't live in your past, it's over, Live Now in the Present.

Make every moment count, paint your nails your fave color, grow a beard, hold your head high and make eye contact when speaking to others.

This is your journey and with Positivity and good intentions you will be surprised who you attract.

Knowledge is Power when applied appropriately. Kindness prevails. Spend time with your Mind, Heart and Soul.

You are so Empowering, so am I, it's a Good Day, it's a really Good Day.#HappyMonday #HappyEveryday



No comments:

Post a Comment