My Video Messeges

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday 15 August 2016

Negative or Positive,, Think about it

You know, I am at a plce in my authentic self that I think before I speak and this essence has rewarded me, especially now. I am going thru a very stressful time in my life right now as a Beautiful Disabled Woman who is being bullied and harassed buy our landlord and I have learnt so much.

 As I Vapo my MM, listening to the birds I think about the Reveloution that need to be created, a Positive Reveloution, we need to make an impact.

 Why is Justin Trudea so quiet now? In his elective Speech he sure talked a lot about Mental Health issues and many believed him mainly due to his mother and  her affair with Mick Jagger but hey what do we matter?

I have learnt that the best supporters for us, are compassionate people who make less then $2100 a month

I have learnt that as of now, the Zionists run the  world, thier Trillions of dollars, they got JT, he is thier puppet. Where is your Strength JT, what's in it for you? Well your wife has her 2 nannies for how many kids?

 Is Prince really dead, or was it all an act?
Do you watch the news? I don't, it's all an act anyways.

You know, I believe that Positive People could run the world, do you?


Hey on a personal note, I have over 1100 suscribers and I thank you immensely

No comments:

Post a Comment