My Video Messeges

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday 26 August 2016

When in Pain..

First and Foremost Happy Friday Beauties Was it a good week for you? Were you kind this week? Did you wake up Happy? Got your Swag goin? So Awesome right? So Happy for you! Not gonna lie, I have been sending out Happiness Seeds all week.

You had a bad week? Not gonna lie, don't really want to hear about it. Read my other blogs you will understand. If you don't like me my friend that's O.K., I ain't gonna let it ruin my day.

So here's some of my thoughts today, I woke up in severe pain this morn, more so then usual. I smiled and breathed, said Thank you as I hobbled my way to my wheelchair. It is 7 steps from my bed to my chair and everytime I get to my chair successfully, without falling, I am legit Grateful. As I safely got to the washroom, I smiled at myself and my crazy hair and thought well, I have the Power and Knowledge to feel better. #PainisaStateofMind.

 I changed my morn routine which I do quite frequently and hey I kinda like it. I vapoed some MM and did some stretches while alligning my energy to what I want. Here we go that's it, chaired myself to the kitchen stood up at the counter filled my vitamix with fruit,  almond unsweetened milk, a lil stevia,coconut oil, and some 97% CBD oil.
 As I took my first drink I was so Grateful for the moment, so Grateful for what my Universe guided me to as opposed to narcotics. Finished my smoothie, went outside to greet my plants, did my arm weights, a lil writing then gonna clean the stink out of my kitchen, I'm a lil OCD when it comes to cleanliness, I think some of you may relate yes?

Oh yea so, When in Pain, don't dwell, I repeat don't dwell on your Pain. BeHappy, Smile, disconnect from your Pain and Reconnect with self.

MM&OilSavesLives. Obama get your shyte together and Legalize everywhere. Old school is gone don't let the Zionists continue to depopulate, what if it was You, Michelle or your girls. Shits gotta change and we have to b #TheVoiceofReason

Gotta go do stuff now Happy Friday

1 comment: