My Video Messeges

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday 21 July 2016

Why not today?

I want to be Happy but there is so much chaos in my life,
Everyday someone pisses me off so I will try to be Happy tomorrow
I try to talk to him but he doesn't listen
When I am Happy, he just passifies me

When I look at my flowers, I feel Happy however, it is momentarily
It is going to rain tomorrow, great
I am tired of the people around me, they are always poor me

I am always getting colds and my doctor always tells me that a lot of this is in my head
I get frustrated and noone will listen

Hey friend I will, hope that you don't mind me being straight yes?

Have you ever thought that you are the demise of your own chaos?
Have you ever considered that your thoughts are your own reality?
Have you ever thought that you allow everyone to piss you off?
Maybe,just maybe He doesn't want to listen cause you talk at him, not to him ,
Again,you allow him to piss you off

Why when you look at your flowers do you have a limit on your Happiness? You sure set yourself up sister, wow
Rain is Beautiful, it allows Growth
Everyone around you pisses you off or do  you piss yourself off?
People may passify you as you have taught them that you go back to your safe place of doom and gloom
Colds, really?
Yes you can bring them on yourself
It sounds as tho you set up a pretty good Pity Party my friend

How about changing your thoughts to positivity and see what happens?
How about believing in something bigger then you?
Why not trying to see the Goodness in others?
You are what you attract see, have you ever thought that you are attracting negative people and bringing out the negativity in them?

But I..

Nope there are a million excuses and choose to listen to none of them
Yep, that's  right I choose
So can you

So, why not today?






No comments:

Post a Comment