My Video Messeges

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday 15 July 2016

Internal Bliss

You are worth it.

You are so worth it.

You see clearly,

You wake up feeling content,

Things come to you so effortlessly.

Others may say foolishness about you about you but you don't give a rip,

Your past is Blah, Blah, Blah, it's NOW that matters.

So Grateful that you are here, in your satisfying world, Your World.

No guilty feelings, no negativity embedded in your molecules,

You meditate and visualise your wants, everyday.

Your manifestations are aligned, you are the Creator of your world,

You have gotten rid of your doubt,

You are hooked into your path of least resistance,

In your mind, there is no comparison with others.

If it doesn't feel good, you are aware of this right away,

There is always a better feeling choice, this you know

Yesterday does not matter, NOW does.

Tomorrow will be an amazing day,

This moment is wonderful.

I am Worthy, I am Positive Vibes, I am Worthy, I am Fullfilled,

I am my OBF (Own Best Friend)

Thank you for being me, Thank you for being You

Namaste



Please subscribe to me as I have spiritual worksheets that I would like to share yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment