My Video Messeges

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday 10 July 2016

Happiness Just Ahead

Loving Yourself Conditionally

Look at her, she is Fat
I don't want to look in the mirror, unless I have to
Oh my look at that he is in a wheelchair, he is so slow crossing the street
I can't stand him, he really pisses me off
She left the lights on again, what a Moron
I can't stand my boss
It's raining outside, great my hair is going to get ruined
Why does he talk so much, Can't he just shut up?
I can't stand her, I hope she gets hit by a bus

Loving Yourself UnConditionally
I wake up in the morning, Smile and say Thank you
I look in my mirror and say, Hello the Universe loves me
I appreciate others

Oh yea, I only get back what I put in LOA

This I know, It's not my relationship with others that matters,
It's my Relationship with myself that matters

I attract Positivity Only

Sorry bout the negativity in the beginning, sadly it's real for some,
Not me and not you either

Happy Sunday


1 comment: