My Video Messeges

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday 29 March 2017

Little Things

Ya know when I sit and reflect I am in such a place of gratitude that it is delicious. The roads that are presented to us in our lives whether good or bad are amazing. I didn't realize the impact being diagnosed with a disease would change my life,... for the better. At the time that I was diagnosed I did not understand adversity as it was all I knew and back then I only knew how to survive, not live. I reflect and now see my lessons and I can honestly say that I am so grateful to have the priveledge of learning and applying. Even tho I don't know my calling precisely, I see so clearly and I am learning how to keep my vibrations high and I know that this is leading to something glorious. Little miracles are happening I can stand up tall at the sink now to bruch my teeth, I feel like a queen. I can now stand up in the kitchen to cook and clean, holy banannas. I can sit at the table to eat with my partner, epic. I have learnt that being your true good self attracts amazing vibes and amazing people. Working thru the pain as opposed to burying it can be exhuberant, doing this allows you to grow and smile more. Everyday I try a little harder then the day before, I hope a little more because I now have faith in hope. Throughout my journey of honesty I have fallen in love with me and life. I believe in the law of attraction as I experience it on a daily basis. I see people who are stuck, dependant on the pity card and I realize that they need to recognize their lessons and take the transitional jump, that's an individualized decision. I am grateful for honest people and RSO, I am grateful for love and for hope. I am grateful for Ellen as everyday, 5 days a week she motivates me to dance and one day I will dance with her. I am grateful for this moment, what are you Grateful for my friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment