My Video Messeges

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday 19 March 2017

Good Morning

You open your eyes and see the beautiful son peeking thru your blinds, you smile You are happy, in an euphoric state really There is nothing heavy weighing on your mind You realize the importance of being content Your world is a wonderful place You cut off all the strings from the past You are worthy and you know it What am I going to have for breakfast this morn you think? Choices😍 How did I get to such a calm state of being, realizing that many people don't get this opportunity I am actually doing things that I put off for years I am putting brilliant pieces of my life together The more I try, the easier it comes Looking back, I see clearly how I worked against myself, now I am within me, I am one Everyone around me is smiling Things that I used to make issues out of don't even interupt my thoughts anymore I am grateful in every moment now realizing that is prodominently what is bringing me all of this joy When I go out, I collect smiles I don't allow myself to get down as I now realize that is a test of my faith One of my Grandest thoughts is knowing that this is not a dream anymore My eyes are wide open and I am excited to get up and be a part of this day?.. Happy Sunday Beauties

No comments:

Post a Comment