My Video Messeges

Name

Email *

Message *

Sunday 15 January 2017

Hope

So the better I get the more it sickens me how others with Cancer,CP, MS, Fibromynalga, Parkinsons, Seizures and many other Chronic Pain Diseases right down to migraines and back pain are being told by their doctors, take this pill and that pill, come on please support Pharmacare, let me stay rich. Nope forget about it. As I shared in my previous blog I shared that I almost passed dut to another greedy wannabe that really doesn't give a shit about you. You know when you see a commercial about a pill that will help get you better and then they speak of at least 10 side effects and oh yea may have suicide tendancies. What a paradox, my goodness. The universe led me to the right peple and life is Glorious. I know longer suffer from chronic pain, my feet no longer burn, I got complete feeling back in my left hand, I no longer take pills to sleep and Ifeel empowered. I created a fb page as I have I want everybody to know. Fb name Empowerment life or death. We are getting huge response as it is my online journey to getting rebirthed, better ALIVE. You can message me here if want, I am a MS Advocate or you can call Tina @ 250 246 1556. Everybody needs Life. I truly don't think the majority of drs give a rip. It is affordable and amazing Give life a try. Next week I begin the oil, I am sooo ecited. Your life is important.

No comments:

Post a Comment