My Video Messeges

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday 30 January 2017

Happy Monday My Friend

Hey you how r u? U know I have been iobserving lately some challenges that allow me 2 feel stronger. Right now I am dertermined to walk again and due to the RSO I am reconecting with my body and I am not gonna lie, it's painful sometimes yet I remain positive. Going thru this,I see how easy it is to lose yourself and take 2 steps back. I have learnt the importance of staying strong in your darkest hour, Little things count; Smile randomly at yourself and othersl Stay kind if someone is mean Meditate Love yourself Authenticcally Know that you are an asset to the universe Observe more then speak Know that words hurt These times are so imperative to our sanity, in Canada, America and worldwide, we need to look out for one and other and spread Happiness Seeds all around. How does it go? Come on people now, smile at your brother, everybody get together and love one another right now, right now.... You have a roof over your head yes? You have food, you have heat, hydro? Glory Days... Oh yea and you have amazing use of your legs? It's not so bad now go do what you do best...Be your wonderful self😆

1 comment: