My Video Messeges

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday 23 May 2017

Roadmaps

U ever have those deep thinking life moments and then it hits ya, u know what roadmap u must create, most likely, the first of many.My lifes learnings r amazing and I have learnt that it is an art form to get on your flow and enhance it. I never even remotely thought that I would reach this plateau and this is just the beginning. Not gonna lie, this is and has been one of the most challenging times of my life buy u know, I wouldn't have it any other way. At this point in my life breathtaing miracles r happening and my mind is getting stronger and stronger. I know that where I am today is not where I will b 2morrow. I am soo Grateful for my wheelchair as it motivates me 2 walk and it allowed me 2 have grace. I have learnt the power of the mind, the absolute power of the mind A plant that I gre up with is healing me, hypocritical pharmacare is no longer a part of my life When people in the community come to me smiling and pain free after trying some healing product, the world lights up U can do anything if you visualize and blieve....in YOU Hey Mar u c that mountain over there? Mar, Mar, oh shit she's already halfway up... Happy Tues my friens I

No comments:

Post a Comment