My Video Messeges

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday 5 April 2017

Can't

What'stopping you from living your dreams? Be honest. Is it you, your thoughts? Your beliefs? Your inconsistent visualizations? You know that word, CaN't? I blieve this word is dangerous and toxic and needs to immediately be removed from your thoughts and vocabulary. If this was a word used alot in your childhood or adulthood, let it go and raise above your raising, be at your level, a higher ground. YOU r WoRThy remember my friend✌ As I learn how 2 walk again, I am literaly astonished at the miracles that happen to me and my gratitude is overwhelming. I think about things deeply as I search my heart for my calling and the miracles that happen are unexplainable really but so exilerating and the Universe is attracting people to me that are amazing and I get the priveledge of empowering them and to see people not in pain anymore and now smiling and having HOPE leaves me speechless. CAN, STRENGTH and HOPE, these are words and thoughts that attract you to your positive realm. Your positive beliefs have to be an integral part of you, your heart, your soul and your chakras, all of you. Can't has a stinky stigma that doesn't suit you, your true beauty suits you. Think of all the things you can do, visualise, believe and ask, true storry not gonna lie. Chill for a bit, meditate, what CAN you do, what are you doing? You CAN You epically can my friend, you CAN

No comments:

Post a Comment